Looking for Physiotherapist Services in Jaipur?
CONSULT WITH A FAMOUS PHYSIOTHERAPIST TO GET PERFECT SOLUTION!
Find the best physiotherapist in Jaipur at your home location. Physioplex Physiotherapy clinic offers free consultation service by famous physiotherapists in Vaishali Nagar, Nirman Nagar, Mansarover, Malviya Nagar, Shyam Nagar and also Jagtpura in Jaipur.
- We can help you to recover fastly from your injury.
- Fully equipped physiotherapy and rehabilitation clinic.
Get 7 Visits and Treatment Programme in Package at Lowest Price Rs 2100 /- with 1 Visit Extra or Free!
CONSULT PHYSIOTHERAPIST NOW!
Dr. Arvind Jaga [P.T.]
M.P.T. [Neurology] B.P.T, CDNT
Certified NDS Practitioner from Mumbai
Dr. Arvind Jaga’s primary interests are in spine and stroke therapy. His repertoire of work also includes Neurological Rehabilitation where the functional outcome is more important.
Dr. Arvind Jaga regularly operates on patients from Rajasthan. People from rest of India also approach him an insignificant number. His patients include entrepreneurs, IT professionals, sportsman, doctors, students, and homemakers.
He has spent several years watching great Physiotherapist at work. His hobby of sculpting and to work with precision has transformed into his profession.
- M.P.T. (Neurology), Dolphin PG Institute of Bio Medical & Sciences, Dehradun
- B.P.T. from JNRV University, Udaipur (Rajasthan, India)
During this period of training, he attended many conferences, presented papers, participated in workshops and tutorials. He has done training from Sanjay Gandhi Hospital (Delhi) and Hindu Rao Hospital (Delhi). Being a medical professional I believe in –
- Maximizing patient’s satisfaction
- Clear, thorough and respectful communication.
- Providing Safe, Secure and Homely ambience.
- Maintaining privacy and ensure confidentiality.
- Performing procedures with the highest safety standards.
- Providing regular pre and postoperative care for the best outcome possible.
- Maintaining and update skills and technology through constant training and learning.
- Commitment to consistent improvement.
- Institute of Pain & Paralysis Rehabilitation centre (2009-2010)
- Apex Hospital, Jaipur as Senior Physiotherapist for more than 5 years.